Re: [xml-dev] xmlns empty string

On 2006-12-19 18:04:43 -0500 Ran <ran256@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe I specified Contact's ns in schema as targetNamespace.

No.

> Here is my
> wsdl:type
> elementFormDefault="unqualified"

i.e., unless otherwise specified, put elements in the default/unnamed
namespace.

>                    <xsd:element name="contact" nillable="true"

Not otherwise specified.  ergo, default namespace.

Interestingly, this schema gives "contact" with no initial cap, as
well.

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
But pain ... seems to me an insufficient reason not to embrace life.