Re: [xml-dev] json v. xml

At one point the XML community divided itself into two parts: doc-heads
and data-heads.  I don't see what the former group gets out of JSON. As
for data-heads, it may well be that JSON is a better fit (80/20) when one
end of the link is monoculture (more PC to call it a browser on a PC, I
guess). That environment doesn't describe all the places where XML
data-heads need to get their data.

I view the JSON vs XML debate as optimizing for an important common case
and don't see any technical need to raise a ruckus.

        /r$

--
STSM
Senior Security Architect