Re: [xml-dev] Where's Sun's RELAX NG Converter?

Rick Jelliffe wrote:
> My company, Topologi, offer an XSD to RELAX NG converter, as part of the Schema Evolution Utility. It was tested by converting the ECMA Office Open XML schemas to RELAX NG: these are quite large, regularly and only occassionally hairy. We are currently working on the support material for it now, but it will be sold as part of our Schema Evolution Utility. I guess one of its features is that it tries to maintain file/inclusion structure and declaration order. [Jeff: email me directly for more info if you are interested]

Is it open source? (dk.brics.schematools is ;-)

> Anders Møller wrote:
>> You may also want to look at dk.brics.schematools: http://www.brics.dk/schematools/
> The link to the dongfang utility
>   http://dongfang.dk/xslv/xslv.html
> seems to be broken. It is very interesting to me.

XSLV is an analysis tool for XSL Transformations (XSLT) that uses
dk.brics.schematools. You can read about XSLV in our paper "Static
Validation of XSL Transformations" (to appear in ACM Transactions on
Programming Languages and Systems), see
http://www.brics.dk/~amoeller/papers/xslt/

The implementation has been though a major revision and we're working on
making it available through an online service (on a more stable server).
I'll let you know when it's back...

--
Anders Moeller
amoeller@brics.dk