Re: [xml-dev] json v. xml

I think what you're getting is more clever nomenclature, at least, if
you've been programming with Javascript in the browser and have ever
pre-loaded Javascript arrays of objects. The transfer method is
different than loading a <script src="foo.js"> resource, but in the end
a JSON object, within the browser, is a Javascript object.

For it to do anything useful in the browser, without an applet or
plug-in that is, you would expect to have other Javascript objects,
written in the manner (more or less) of a library of prototypes, which
define behavior and navigational code.

BTW, this seems like déjà vu. Shouldn't the comparison really be between
JSON v. YAML ;-)