Re: [xml-dev] json v. xml

Hi Nathan

You're right - what a pain - I was going to use that - now I'll have to
make calls to my server so it can make the calls to the other servers :(
or just put in iframes ;)

At any rate it's just another arms race

PS JUMP? http://xml.coverpages.org/draft-sayre-jump-03.txt the wheel is
being reinvented already ...  <sigh />