Re: [xml-dev] Too much power? was RE: [xml-dev] 2007 Predictions

i'm over vc's.

in case noone noticed there's an impedance mismatch between them and
most of our industry.

Len Bullard wrote:
> Aha... the key phrase:
>
> "... an application builder trying to deliver advanced features to a wide
> audience using the web" - Rick Marshall

it will happen, it's just much too much time and money are required at
the moment to do what should be simple. it took me 10 years to get a
terminal based user interface that i was happy with. i've now spent 15
on the browser and i think it will be at least another 5 before i'm
comfortable (i won't live long enough to be happy) with it.