RE: [xml-dev] Too much power? was RE: [xml-dev] 2007 Predictions

Quoting Len Bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>:

> You must have missed the town I live in or what we do for a living.   We
> drug test here before we get in the car in the morning or leave the job at
> night.  This is FedLand, not MedLand.

sorry Len. My impression of you was that you lived in sunny california
and drove a nice corvette... listened to Elvis/whatever... with the
wind blowing through your hair and had no worries and stuff like that...

that's why you could always do a nice philosophical twist on life and
technology because you were above it all :-)

> 3D is a much bigger business than you know and it is heating up fast.

That's why we're venturing in.. of course I've some other client
projects on the go that are commercial apps with a 3d spin.

Don't know if you've seen it but the movie "Happy Feet" has been a
fairly big success. It has a lot of that 3D stuff that was done here
in Sydney - so even locally there is a bit of 3D stuff happening.

Now, how to mix the 3D and the XML... that is the question..

Regards

David