Re: [xml-dev] Recent allegations about me

Wow, Rick Jelliffe is now a Microsoft apologist as a result of a bribe?
That sounds like something out of the Weekly World News!

Jonathan

P.S., I actually like the Weekly World News, but only people who know
Rick or know of him would realize how ridiculous this allegation is.