From: derek denny-brown [mailto:zuligag@gmail.com]
Sent: ד 31 ינואר 2007 01:20
To: Shlomo Yona
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML processor attacks

I have never seen a comprehensive list.  I know that when I was at MS
and worked on making the parsers robust against DoS attacks, we found
attacks that we had not seen published.  The only really bad attacks
are related to entity expansion, as I remember.  A lot of people are
all paranoid about attribute/name resolution attacks that turn out to
be comparatively trivial.