XML dictionary - second try

Hello,

Hm... I am trying to post this message again (with some modifications) .
Apparently it was considered SPAM.

Is there an XML dictionary for storing "questionnaires" ?

To be more clear I will provide an example. Let's suppose that I have
the following question with multiple answers:

Which car can reach 230 km / hour ?
1) AAA
2) BBB
4) CCC
5) DDD
6) EEE

Let's suppose that AAA and CCC can make it.

The above multiple-choice question can be written in XML like this:

<questionnaire>
<question id="1">
<question_body> Which car can reach 230 km / hour ?</question_body>
<answer valid="True"> AAA </answer>
<answer valid="False"> BBB </answer>
<answer valid="True"> CCC </answer>
<answer valid="False"> DDD </answer>
<answer valid="False"> EEE </answer>
</question>
</questionnaire>

The XML dictionary should support multiple choice answers – like in the
question above.

Is there any such XML dictionary (with multiple choice support) ? I
would prefer to use something that exists, otherwise I will develop my own.

Regards,
Razvan