XML events page (was Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] XML Prague 2007 Registration Open)

On 20/03/07, James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> wrote:

> XML Prague 2007 Registration Open

I noticed this conference a couple of months ago and added it to my events page:

http://www.megginson.com/events/

I'm happy to list any legit (i.e. primarily non-marketing) worldwide
XML-related conferences or meetings on that page, as well as local
Ottawa IT meetings (like the Ottawa Bar Camp), so everyone, please
feel free to send me info about events you don't see there yet.

Thanks, and all the best,

David