Rest based Webservices, their namespaces and RDDL

hi,

three things,

a question: can we consider RDDL as a lo-rest or POX based webservice?

a scenario: let us suppose we have a webservice that returns XML with
the namespace
http://www.example.com/
and this webservice is hosted at http://www.example.com with resources like

http://www.example.com/tradingexample
(note I am not just assuming GET in this URI)

what if http://www.example.com returned a rddl document, since RDDL
describes a namespace it could in a way describe the interfaces to the
service, although that the description was to the service would in
some way be indirect (this is not the right word, but I'm not sure
what word I should use to describe something like this)

a brainstorming question on the scenario above:

If the RDDL document returned links to resources external to the RDDL
site, and these resources could take methods other than GET, for
example PUT, what kind of scenarios could one concoct in such a
scenario

does all this seem like an abuse or a good use?

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen