[ANN] DataDirect XQuery 3.0, XML Converters 3.0 and Stylus Studio 2007 Release 2

We are excited to announce the public availability of the new release of our family of XML products!

DataDirect XQuery 3.0:
  http://www.datadirect.com/xquery
  http://www.xquery.com

This new release provides full update support for relational data, easy integration for Web Services, additional enhancements for performance and scalability and more!

Details of the release are available at
  http://www.datadirect.com/products/xquery/release_highlights/index.ssp

Download DataDirect XQuery 3.0 at
  http://www.datadirect.com/downloads/registration/xquery/index.ssp

DataDirect XML Converters 3.0:
  http://www.datadirect.com/xmlconverters
  http://www.xmlconverters.com

The XML Converters provide bi-directional, streaming conversion for EDI and legacy data to/from XML. They are available for both .NET and Java.

Details of the release are available at
  http://www.xmlconverters.com/products/whatsnew.html

Download DataDirect XML Converters 3.0 at
  http://www.datadirect.com/downloads/registration/xmlconverters/index.ssp

Stylus Studio 2007 Release 2:
  http://www.stylusstudio.com

Stylus Studio now lets you edit huge XML files, and fully supports the new DataDirect XQuery and XML Converters releases.

Details of the release are available at
  http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_product_new_features.html

Download Stylus Studio 2007 Release 2 at
  http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html