JAXB :customizing a class hierarchy

hi there-

I have a schema def with a pretty basic set of elements:

<AgencyReg>
   <Agency>
<Service>
   <Trip>

from which I wish to have JAXB generate the corresponding Java classes.

If I use the jaxb xjc.bat file, how can I tell this batch file (via cmd line or some sort of customization) to create a PARENT class called XData, and to have the classes  AgencyReg and Service inherit from it?

thanks,
Cindy