Re: [xml-dev] XML based wiazrd

On 5/17/07, Richard Salz <rsalz@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Won't XFORMS do what you want?

That is one option I am considering.

Question, what do you call things like XFORM, XUL, and all these other
things that are described in XML?  Are they referred to as languages
or frameworks, or something different?

All the same, I know there is XFORM, XUL, and XAML.  Are there any
other options?  XAML is not an option because the GUI needs to be
cross platform.  My only concern with XFORM is that it is not built
into Gecko yet, it is still an extension that is currently in
development.

Is there any XML format out there, other then IETM, that is designed
to solve my problem?  I cannot imagine I am the first one to want to
build a wizard tree and describe it in XML.  Does anyone know of any
non XML based solutions?

Sam