Re: [xml-dev] Bag of ideas and breaking the formatting-structure barrier

as an aside, u could just opt to use xinclude....e.g. some xml parsers
have an xinclude processor built in and use xpointer to extract a
portion of the document (xsltproc has xinclude processing and  Xalan
can do this if u enable xerces xinclude processing).

the key thing to remember is that xinclude processing occurs during xml parsing.

gl, Jim Fuller