Re: [xml-dev] Re: Abuse of this list

Frankly the stylus studio stuff is just irritating, although for me
not the downfall of Western Civ type of immorality it is being
described as.

The irritation is as follows:

The added in links are never helpful to the subject at hand. It looks
like other links have been removed. Thus I don't click on a link that
looks useful because it won't be. The existence of this Stylus Studio
repurposing of the content throws off the search index of
non-repurposed content.

normally the repurposing of content should add intelligence to it, but
this repurposed content seems less intelligent. it is something of a
spam blog. Perhaps Google would have an opinion.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen