Problem with Entity parameter

Hi,

I got a problem with converting SGML DTD to XML DTD. In the converted XML DTD, I have the below entity definition:

<!ENTITY % MyText "#PCDATA">

In the element Graph,

<!ELEMENT Graph ((%MyText;)*, (n, (%MyText;)*)?, (img, (%MyText;)

But this XML DTD is not valid since I got the following error message in XML Spy like:

Entity substitutin failed!
Well-formedness violation: character '(' is grammatically unexpected in the column 18 at line 1.

I know the problem is definitely caused by #PCDATA, but I don't know how to convert (I tried different ways but with no luck)?

I appreciate any comments.
syt