RE: [xml-dev] Generating XML from XSD

Well, at the cost of sounding a bit unpopular these days, I'll chime in...

We did a good amount of work in Stylus Studio to
make our XML Schema to XML functionality able to
generate valid XML fragments in most cases; we
also try to take into consideration facets
information to create sample data that is valid
against the restrictions specified in the schema.
I wouldn't claim that we *always* generate valid XML, though.

Give it a try, you can download it for free from
http://www.stylusstudio.com/download

You can do that through File > Document Wizards,
or opening a schema, right clicking on a schema
entry and selecting "View XML Sample".

Minollo