[ANN] Xopus browser based wysiwyg xml editor 3.2

Dear list,

I am proud to announce that version 3.2 of the Xopus browser based
wysiwyg xml editor is now available on our website:
http://xopus.com

Version 3.2 introduces the following new features:
* Beta: Firefox 2 support
* Multi-lingual xml-aware spellchecker
* SVG and MathML xsl output

Xopus is a browser based xml editor that allows users to edit an xml
document in its published format, through one or more xsl transforms,
while Xopus keeps the information separated from the style. Xopus hides
all actions that would make the document invalid according to the xml
schema. This makes editing of complex xml structures feasible for
non-technical users.

For more information on the new release see:
http://xopus.com/3.2

Best regards,

Laurens van den Oever
Xopus