Re: [xml-dev] Schematron Best Practice: A Schematron schema's area of responsibility?

Probably, I don't have a lot of familiarity with BPEL, from what I
have seen I think there is some overlap between XML pipelines and
BPEL, but I think that pipelines have the following benefits:
1. less verbose
2. more generic and  composable?
3. therefore more comprehensible for a programmer.

These are just impressions however, the time I looked at BPEL I
believe I said something like "god save me".
This could just be because I was having to deal with a lot of the
language of UBL, ebxml at the time and maybe the part of the brain
devoted to business processes was already filled up. not hard for me
to do.

cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen