[ANN] Atomojo Atom Publish Protocol Server 0.4.0 Release Available

I've just put up a new version (0.4.0) of my atomojo Atom Publishing
Protocol (APP) server at:

  http://code.google.com/p/atomojo

This is the first release I think is stable and ready to take a beating from
you all! :)

The feeds and xml content are stored in an embedded version of eXist and
they are also indexed in several ways external to eXist.

The most interesting new features are the metadata and term feeds.  Metadata
feeds give you context information about related feeds in the hierarchy
(e.g. children, ancestors, etc.).  Term feeds enumerate feeds and entries by
their use of the Atom category element.

There's a bit more information on it here:

 http://code.google.com/p/atomojo/wiki/users

--Alex Milowski