Re: [xml-dev] Is it time for the binary XML permathread to start up again?

<rant>
Do we really need another binary XML standard? I mean, what's wrong
with Fast Infoset for those who absolutely need binary XML? It's an
ITU standard, it already has some implementations that have been
successfully interop-tested, and it seems to workk reasonably well.
Haven't those guys at all those WGs better things to do than to
reinvent the wheel?
</rant>

So is anyone willing to enlighten us how exactly is EXI better than FI?

Günter