Re: [xml-dev] A single, all-encompassing data validation language - good or bad for the marketplace?

I've seen it demonstrated using the commercial version of Saxon
(www.saxonica.com).  I believe the Altova XML Query Processor also has
support, although it may not be fully debugged yet (but is said to be
making progress).  I'm sure there are others, but I don't know which
ones.  The W3C list of XQuery implementations is here:

http://www.w3.org/XML/Query/#implementations

but this doesn't tell you which implement Schema-awareness.  I know that
some implementations apparently do not intend to implement it.  I'm sure
the vendors of XQuery processors that are Schema-aware won't be shy to
post a note to that effect on this list, but it would be helpful if the
W3C page captured that information, which it doesn't right now.

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates
Senior Partner