Update Your Online Account

Dear Natwest Bank Customer:

It has come to our attention that your account billing updates are out of order. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your billing records you will not run into any future problems with the online service. However, failure to update your records will result in account termination. Please update your records as soon as possible.If you are the rightful holder of the account you must click the link below and then complete all steps from the following page as we try to verify your identity.

www.natwest.com/updating%20managementcenter/www.natwest.com=updating/0,,80120,00.html

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choise but to temporaly suspend your account.

Regards
Natwest Bank,

Updating Department.

We will never contact customers via email asking to supply any confidential information, telephone or internet banking login details via email that is why we want you to verify your account by our internet automated machine.