len

From: Gause_Brian@emc.com [mailto:Gause_Brian@emc.com]

I disagree that Len is arguing against the idea of one vote per company.
This does not follow. As I read his text, I thought it was a cynical dig
at MS, not a conclusion regarding "the way it should be".

I also disagree that Len is "implying that the proper remedy is for
every other company to try to stuff the ballot box..." What I see in
Len's text is a rhetorical question. He could be implying that the
standards committee needs to institute a membership policy barring
one-day-old members from voting. To say that he's implying one
particular solution is a mistake that simply doesn't follow from his
words.

For my part, I believe these standards committees should have membership
policies to prevent such clear attempts to push through such decisions.
But does it really matter? MS has found their solution...be prepared for
this sort of behavior over and over again...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.