Re: [xml-dev] Microsoft buys the Swedish vote on OOXML?

It's now clear that bribery *was* part of the process, with the emails
from Microsoft promising extra "marketing contributions" as a payoff for
voting for Open XML:
http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/news/F36E6AC141F8C10ECC2573470074B795

Anyone know if Karl Rove is now consulting for Microsoft?

  - Dennis