len

From: Michael Champion [mailto:mc@xegesis.org]

- If a W3C Recommendation emerges and/or  there is customer demand (or,
ahem, de jure government demand) to support interoperability on the basis of
EXI (or ITU FastInfoset, an existing binary XML standard), we'd be able to
support it in the .NET architecture.  We haven't yet seen that demand, and
the other major platform vendors don't seem to be any more excited about
meeting that hypothetical demand than we are.