Re: [xml-dev] Dangers of Copying Text into an XML Document

I hope you'll point out that some of the "dangers" are the dangers of
pasting into an XML document *in a plain-text editor that doesn't
understand character encodings*.  If you edit XML in vi or Notepad, what
you get is your own reward.  There are significantly fewer dangers when
you are using encoding- and XML-aware editors.

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates
Senior Partner