-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen D. Williams [mailto:sdw@lig.net]

Trademark is by category.  With few exceptions, you can have the same
brand in different category (hence the fight, but coexistence of Apple
Computers and Apple Music (i.e. Beatles)).  Listing names are not
trademarks generally either.  So, my counter would be:

On the first page of Google: oo office:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Oo-OFFICE-SUITE-MAKE-MS-EXCEL-POWERPOINT-WORD-FILES_W0QQ
itemZ230168520213QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3770QQcmdZViewItem
http://ooextras.sourceforge.net/
http://blogs.msdn.com/brian_jones/archive/2005/10/01/476067.aspx
http://www.oooforum.org/*
*http://ccrma.stanford.edu/guides/planetccrma/Open_Office.html
http://del.icio.us/omegerard/OO
http://www.lautman.net/mark/coo/index.html

sdw

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.