Re: [xml-dev] The year is 2027, and we need to examine archived XML documents from 2007 ...

Isn't one possible answer for there to be an attempt to follow the example
of some Governments in producing 'Interoperability Frameworks' (eGIF, EIF, etc)
in which a limited pallette of strandards and markup well-suited to working
together is defined and * maintained * by a standards body or the like? I'm
thinking something broader than just for public sectors here.

On 12/09/2007, Jonathan Robie <jonathan.robie@redhat.com> wrote:
<snip/>

> P.S. In the year 2027, this thread will have died out, only to be
> revived 324 times ....

Stephen Green

Partner
SystML, http://www.systml.co.uk