len

From: Stephen Green [mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com]

Still no takers on this thread for UOML then?

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=uoml

Seems to me to be exactly what this thread is looking for...
An ideal outcome of XML maybe

Looking for new recruits too I believe (and it hasn't gotten too far to
be influenced it seems to me - first committee draft)

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.