Re: [xml-dev] The year is 2027, and we need to examine archived X ML documents from 2007 ...

It's all ready been proposed that our universe is nothing more or less
than a huge simulation and unlike The Matrix, there is no reality behind
it. The occupants of the simulation cannot detect anything beyond the
simulation, but detect everything within it. Of course we will never
know. If we do detect another universe then by definition it becomes
part of our universe.

And what happens if we create a simulation? Are we just one layer in the
simulations that happen when the simulated universe creates another
simulated universe. etc. And once you can create one simulated universe,
why stop there?

Philosophically we are now talking about the impossibility of reality.
That's the confusing future that really awaits us.

Rick