Re: [xml-dev] SQL4

Hello Dmitry,

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:51:39 +0300
Dmitry Turin <sql4-en@narod.ru> wrote:

> Good day.
>
>   I have invented programming language SQL4 for DBMS,
> which __simplifies e-business__ by merging SQL and XML:

> Please prompt me how to standardize SQL4.
> What procedures i must to execute ?
>
> I will very thankfull to you for any help.

Before talking about standardization, I'd suggest you to pass pear review.
Your best bet is SYRCoDIS'2008, which will be held in May in Moscow or
Saint-Petersburg:

http://syrcodis.ispras.ru/

<<SYRCoDIS is directed to young members of scientific research groups
specializing in the area of databases and information systems. The goal
of the colloquium is to help young researchers to get familiar with the
work of their colleagues, to exchange the experiences and to practice in
delivering reports on international conferences.

At the same time SYRCoDIS is the major annual event of the Russian
research community in the database field. SYRCoDIS is thought as a
gathering forum to meet, discuss and exchange experiences among all
those, both in the academy and industry, who are interested in database
systems and in all their broad range of applications. Participants from
all over the world are also welcome.>>

--
Oleg Parashchenko  olpa@ http://xmlhack.ru/  XML news in Russian
http://MustRead.ru/      Надо читать