Re: [xml-dev] Problem using <xsd:all>

Hi Paul,

The code fragment I posted allows only

<success/>
<failure/>

and

<failure/>
<success/>

How did you get to the conclusion that it allows multiple instances of
failure? It may be possible that you are embedding that code fragment in
another particle that can appear multiple times. A short but complete
schema should help to identify exactly what is wrong, in general you
will identify that yourself while creating the short but complete example.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/
http://www.oxygenxml.com