Re: Re[6]: [xml-dev] SQL5

> RS> there is some fundamental flaw that makes a "fast"
> implementation impossible
> What flaw ?

I did not say there was a flaw.  I said your design might have a flaw that
can only be found during implementation.

> Different people, different view.

Well, if you don't like the answers don't ask for advice. :)  Many people
with years of experience in the industry (Jim, Len, etc) have read your
postings and given thoughtful, helpful answers.  Your responses have been
argumentative and stubborn.  I don't think you've actually TAKEN a single
bit of the advice you've asked for.  Given that, I do not think they will
continue to be as helpful.

Good luck with your effort to standardize your one-person,
confusingly-named, unimplemented language that competes with others with
complete industry acceptance.

        /r$

--
STSM, DataPower Chief Programmer