Re: [xml-dev] The <any/> element: bane of security or savior of versioning?

Hi Roger,

I would suggest at the way we handled extensibility in UBL as
straddling the line between security of data and extensibility of
markup.

I would say however that it only provided a starting point for how
extensibility should really be provided in critical data formats (I'm
gonna go out on a limb here and say that people feel more comfortable
allowing any usage in something like RSS than they do in something
like an XML marked up Invoice. )

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen