tools for converting XML to OWL instance

Hi,

I wonder if someone can point me to some good tools for converting the XML to OWL instance. I have both XML schema and OWL ontology and XML documents. I need to convert the XML documents to OWL instance using the model defined in the ontology.

I knew that JXML2OWL is one of such tools. But I got problems with loading XML schema instead of XML instance as well as loading my own ontology.

Any help is appreciated,
s.

If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, If you teach him to fish, you feed him for a lifetime