RE: [xml-dev] increment pattern for an attribute..

> XSD is so full of distinctions ...

Yes, it's not an animal that you grow more fond of as you get to know it
better. I don't think we can ever get rid of the complexity, but I have some
hope that we can make it do the job that users want it to do. It's nice to
have got a release out (Saxon 9.0) that supports assertions, I'm looking
forward to getting feedback on it.

Michael Kay