Re: RE: [xml-dev] append strings in XSLT

Hi

yes correct I wanted to concate text in an attribute, but already found out that my problem was also to put the "for-each" in wrong step in my xslt. Now it looks something like this :

<xsl:element name="Text">

<xsl:attribute name="string">
<xsl:for-each select="Feed/item">
								  <xsl:value-of select="concat(title,description)"/>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:attribute>

and seem to work fine. I will try your version later on. Thanks to you guys.

Greets Sebastian