Re: [xml-dev] Schema design and attribute for ontology identification

You might look into GRDDL, see

http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#intro

one purpose of GRDDL is to represent the relation of XML to ontological
definitions. See also the use case at

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/NOTE-grddl-scenarios-20070406/#header_use_case

Felix