RE: [xml-dev] Including unparsed xml (xhtml code) code in xslt output.

Yes, sorry, I was jumping a step. I should have said that instead of doing

<xsl:variable name="rtf">
<nodexhtml>
</nodexhtml>
</xsl:variable>

and then <xsl:copy-of select="node-set($rtf)/nodexhtml/*"/>, you could do

<xsl:variable name="rtf">
</xsl:variable>

and then <xsl:copy-of select="$rtf"/>

Michael Kay