Miley Watts XML File Lister for Apache Ant, version 1.1

I have updated the open-source XML file listing task that I have written
for Apache Ant. This is useful, in particular, when you want to apply an
XSLT stylesheet to a number of files together (not individually). You use
the file listing task to create an XML file listing containing the file
URLs, then you load the files into your XSLT stylesheet using the URLs and
the XSLT "document()" function.

Version 1.0 created an XML file listing with an XML hierarchy that
mirrored the directory hierarchy. The new version 1.1 has two other
options. You can produce a flat listing without the directory hierarchy,
and you can create a "collection" XML listing that works with the
"collection()" function in the Saxon XSLT/XQuery engine.

For details and examples, please visit the download site. I hope you will
find it useful.

http://secure.mileywatts.com/confluence/display/CMSW/Miley+Watts+XML+File+Lister+for+Apache+Ant

Cheers, Tony.
--