Re: [xml-dev] Can Searchbots Find Web Pages That Aren't Linked To?

Seconding, especially * some search engines (and many viruses) probe
for common filenames. This method could be extended to use common
dictionary attacks like methods to find uris (however due to lack of
utility I suppose that will not happen for at least another 5 years,
at some point the payback might be useful to do)

The question is Can they find things that are not linked to, the
answer to that question is yes.

If the question was Will they find things that are not linked to, the
answer MIGHT be no.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen