Re: [xml-dev] "XML is just syntax" versus "Use semantic markup" (Is this a paradox?)

Hi Bryan,
  I meant, if there exists a XML Schema, and if a XML document
conforms to that Schema, then we can say what the markup in XML means
(like structure, data types etc.). And correspondingly, software
applications can be designed conforming to this XML Schema.

I think, your notion of 'meaning' differs from mine ...

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi