datatype aware schematron with xslt2 query binding issue

<schema xmlns="http://purl.oclc.org/dsdl/schematron";
queryBinding="xslt2">
<ns uri="http://purl.org/dc/terms/"; prefix="dcterms"/>

<pattern>
     <rule context="element(*, dcterms:TripleType)">
         <assert test="self::*">
             <value-of select="name()"/></assert>
     </rule>
</pattern>
</schema>

If I try this I get from the XSLT 2.0 processor:
"No schema has been imported for namespace 'http://purl.org/dc/terms/'".

Which I do understand since from the schematron data there is no way of
getting to the schema to read the type definitions.

Is there no Schematron mechanism that triggers the inclusion of

<xsl:import-schema schema-location="file:///dcterms-elem.xsd"
namespace="http://purl.org/dc/terms/"/>

in the generated XSLT file?

Paul