Re: [xml-dev] xml.com

Len Bullard pinged me to know this discussion was underway.

I took over xml.com last week, though since I was in New York at AJAXWorld at the time, I'm really just beginning to get things squared away this week.

Very briefly, I'm going to do my best to revitalize the site, and I ask for feedback from those of you on this list about what you'd like to see improved, changed, or scaled back. I'm also currently soliciting for articles and seeking people interested in blogging for xml.com. I'll make a more formal announcement to the list shortly ... I'm also writing a paper on XML Data Syndication for Burton Group, which is currently sucking up most of my free time, but I'd like to start getting things turned around as soon as conceivably possible.

Kurt Cagle
Managing Editor, xml.com
kurt@oreilly.com
250-514-7594