[ANN] FoX_4.0 - Fully validating XML toolkit for Fortran

On Sun, 14 Dec 1997 at 23:41:49, Peter Murray-Rust wrote
in <3.0.1.16.19971214234149.51f7a68e@pop3.demon.co.uk>:

 > [Even I am not going to ask for a FORTRAN interface :-)]

A little over ten years later, I'm proud to announce the public
release of FoX version 4.0.

FoX is an XML toolkit, written in pure Fortran 95, providing both
input and output APIs.

With version 4.0, it now includes a fully validating XML parser,
tested against the W3C XML testsuite.

(FoX also understands XML Namespaces, xml:id, and xml:base).

FoX provides
* a SAX-like interface, offering most of the functionality of SAX
version 2
* a W3C DOM interface, providing all of DOM Core Levels 1 & 2, and
  most of Level 3, which is tested against the W3C DOM testsuite.

Further details can be found at:

http://www.uszla.me.uk/FoX/

The source is BSD-licensed, and is available from

http://www.uszla.me.uk/FoX/source/

Toby

--
Dr. Toby O. H. White