RE: [xml-dev] Maximally Consumable Data

Hi,

In your article on JSON, you have a section "How is the Data in JSON
Extracted?" -- well you leave out the fact that it is simply a string
from some server. It has to be eval'd to become an object.

XML can be just a string that can be loaded into an XML Document. The
benefits of JSON, I see, is that is smaller, easier to load and easier
to work with. But, you have to 'eval' it making a potential security
threat. If you load XML and process it using DOM or with XSL, you don't
have a security issue (unless you are using it to create JS which you
will then eval...).

best,
-Rob