Re: [xml-dev] Best way to create an XML document

For me, creating an XML document from scratch within a program should
mean that it can't be a huge document...

But, still, I do appreciate not having too much program lines so I
really prefer the string approach. You can always copy/paste the string
in a text editor (I use NotePad++ myself...) which will check it is
well-formed !

I really would like a programming language version of Java, C#, PHP,...
where XML would be an effective internal type such as string or integer
so the compiler could check it and optimize its loading because, with
the string approach or the DOM approach, controls are always done at
runtime and it's useless...

Alain COUTHURES
<agenceXML>
http://www.agencexml.com